Passe o mouse sobre as guias em inglês para acessar a versão em português.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Pre-Placement medicals and Base line Health Surveillance
- Provision of a Functional Job Analysis
- Advise on employees with Disabilities
- Recurring short term absence
- Medium Absence (between 2-4 weeks)
- Long term Absence (> 4 weeks)
- Line Management training to deal effectively with short term absence and conflict.
- Resilience training to Managers to help them deal more effectively with work/life demands.
SomarMed in addition to the Provision of Healthy Workforce initiatives also provides:
- Consultancy advise/Return to Work Programmes for colleagues who have been unfortunate enough to have become ill or injured resulting in the speedier return of that colleague to normal function and work
- Provision of a second medical opinion on a colleague’s ability to Return to Work by our leading Occupational Health Specialist Dr. Shane Farrelly MFOM
- Audit/Support of your Health & Safety Programmes to ensure compliance and ROI
- Support to your in-house occupational health Department to ensure agreed Key Performance Indicators are met to ensure
- Maintenance of a Healthy Workforce
- Review ROI on Health Promotion Programmes through liaison with your insurance broker on your behalf.
- Root cause analysis of all occupational illnesses/injuries
- Implementation of Programmes to prevent occupational illnesses/injuries
Provision of Protocols including;
- Pregnancy Risk Assessments, including protocols for working with potential reproductive toxins.
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- Hand/Arm Vibration Program
- Working with Chemicals Protocols
Bespoke Programmes based on Risk Assessment.
Reducing the cost of claims through:
- Claim management Solutions
- Root cause analysis of occupational illness/injuries claims preventing reoccurrence by implementation of Bespoke Occupational Health Programmes (www.somarmed.com)
- Health Surveillance Programmes
- Maintaining a Healthy Workforce and significance of NIOSH Total Worker Health Initiative
Read more on the benefits here.
Consultancy Advice to Corporate/Company Human Resource Departments
COVID-19-Guidance to facilitate reopening of your business in full compliance with Government Exit Strategy
Provide a medical appeal process when there are differing medical opinions relating to Fitness for Work or Ill Health Retirement. This can be provided by:
- A desk top review of the medical evidence and reports and job analysis
- A face to face consultation with Dr. Farrelly MFOM in addition to review of the medical evidence.
- Rehabilitation Programmes post illness/injury
- Employee Assist Programmes (EAP)
- Mental Wellness Programmes
- Stress Management Programmes
- Alcohol/Addiction Programmes
- Bespoke Wellness Programmes depending on your organization’s needs.
Consultancy Advice to Corporate/Company Legal Departments
For further information regarding services offered by SomarMed, please do not hesitate to Contact Us
Consultancy Advice to Corporate/Company Health & Safety Departments